April 9, 2012

Bump!

  So my three or so readers you probably already know....... I'M HAVING A BABY! Yep pretty darn exciting! It has been the farthest from easy but we are so happy it's ridiculous. I probably wont share lots about appointments or drama or too personal stuff but sometimes things are just too fun to keep to myself.
  So right about now I'm 10ish weeks along. I know right, 10ish that doesn't even make sense and you are right. Here is the deal, I know exactly when our little skrimp came into existence. I'm obsessive and I track everything so trust me I know. But my "care professional" somehow doesn't think the baby is big enough for that date to be right. Anywho so we are expecting the newest S family addition the first week of November.
  I think I will post a weekly little update and if nothing new is really happening I might skip a week here and there or put up some neat products I've found or nursery ideas. Let me know once I get going what you like.

I'm Pregnant I'm Uncomfortable I'm Crabby... Were You About To Say Something T-Shirt
source
                             
Bump Check: I can definitely tell I have a bump but you can't notice with most of my office clothes. I've swapped out my jeans for the lower riding ones that have been in the drawer since last summer.

Confession: I just finished a Snapple Peach Tea, with 42mg of caffeine and green tea, Gasp. (I'm not worried about it, it's far below the 200mg limit.)

Crave: Vegetarian taco salad, Morning star veggie burgers and Shredded chicken tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment